What 24 Has Taught Me
Can you believe that August is almost over already?! This is absolutely blowing my mind, 2016 is just flying by. September is right around the corner - with September (9) comes my 25th birthday. Y'ALL I'M GOING TO BE 25. Oh my!! I remember being a teenager and saying "I can't wait until I'm 18" then after 18 "I can't wait until I am 21" and now .. dun dun dun HELLO 25.
Twenty-Four was filled with so many amazing times but also a lot of hardship as well. So as I come to the end of this season and walk into 25 I thought I would share some of the things 24 has taught me.
- Be Open minded: God completely shifted my mindset over the past year. He has been working on me thinking outside of the box and not always taking things so literal.
- God is faithful: I must say this again GOD IS FAITHFUL. He has been my rock in every trying time over the past year and he is a SOLID FOUNDATION.
- God is my provider: Earlier this year God moved me out of my full time job, into a season with him and now to a part time job. There was a big drop in my income and although I was afraid at times that I would drown he kept me afloat and taught me so much within these times.
- I am stronger than I allow myself to be
- My time is now
- I am still a work in progress: waiting on perfection will cause me to never become who God called me to be.
- Breathe, let go and trust God.
- DON'T GIVE UP!!
As I am led I will go more in depth on these various lessons/ realizations (I have done so with some topics already). With every high and low that this past year has brought I can say that 24 required a lot of growth from me and that's what I did. I can always look back at 24 and see it as the cannon that launched me into my future.
SO HERE IS TO 25. MAY YOU BE ANOTHER YEAR OF LEARNING, GROWING AND GAINING OF WISDOM. MAY YOU TEACH ME ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE TAUGHT NO MATTER THE CIRCUMSTANCES AND MAY I WALK IN THE AUTHORITY THAT 24 BESTOWED UPON ME.
L E T S . D O . T H I S .