Things I Would Regret Not Doing in My 20's.
This September I will be turning 25 (aaah did I just say 25. Typing this makes me want to hyperventilate). It's crazy to know that my 20's are almost half way over. While watching TV the other day I began to think about all the things that I haven't done but want to do. As I continued to think I asked myself "Lex what is stopping you?!" .. What is stopping me?
M Y S E L F!!
So I have made a promise to myself that I will try my best to accomplish all of these things before I am 30. EEEH, scratch the "try", I WILL accomplish these things.
And the list goes a little sumthin like this:
- Make time for travel twice a year.
- Save money
- Experiment with fashion/style
- Make VirtuousBeautyXO.com everything I envision it to be
- Start the business God has placed on my heart
- Become a healthier me (spiritually, mentally, financially)
- Read a new book every month
- Find out what my TRUE purpose and assingment is in Christ
- Donate to a great organization [X]
- Take a missions trip
- Do something that scares me (sky diving, zip lining, sears tower in Chicago.. as you can tell I am afraid of free falling :\ )
- Learn caligraphy
- Emotion control
- Build lifelong friendships
- Become 100% DEBT free.
- Travel to Europe
As I discover more ventures this list will update and as I accomplish these things I will check them off. I'm so excited to begin doing these things and see how far I get within the next year.
What are some of the things you would regret not doing before your 30th birthday? And if you are already in your 30's/40's etc. then what did you regret not doing?